For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (By RMB)||Registration fee (By US Dollars)|
|Regular Registration for Paper||3200RMB/per paper (4 pages)||500 USD/per paper (4 pages)|
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3||2900RMB/per paper (4 pages)||450 USD/ per paper (4 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)||300RMB/per extra page||50 USD/ per extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||1200RMB/per person||180 USD / per person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1000RMB/per person（≥ 3 people）||150 USD / per person（≥ 3 people ）|
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving a presentation at the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend IoTSC2022 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before registering. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener: IoTSC2022 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for IoTSC2022 Regular is USD500/ 3200 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4-6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts, and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reason, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
Copyright© IoTSC 2022
2022 2nd International Conference on Internet of Things and Smart City （IoTSC 2022） http://iotsc.net/