Agenda of IoTSC 2023
The 2022 3rd International Conference on Internet of Things and Smart City （IoTSC 2023）will be held on March 24-26, 2023. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|March 25||09:00-18:00||Academic Conference|
|March 26||09:00-18:00||Social Events|
* The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed agenda will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerate that once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated a reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentations, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will have an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and be ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
Copyright© IoTSC 2023
2023 3rd International Conference on Internet of Things and Smart City （IoTSC 2023） http://iotsc.net/